This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Material: Door material ABS, frame material: Acrylic (smooth surface, sturdy)
Size: outer door length 22.5* width 20* thickness 3cm inner door length 15* width 15.5cm
Applicable: Small dogs, cats Weight range: 16 kg or less (conventional recommendation) Waist circumference less than 60 cm
Required tools: electric drill, iron saw or chainsaw, measuring ruler (you need to prepare yourself);
1: First draw the size of the door cover with a piece of paper (may have a few millimeters of error);
2: The drawings are well drawn on the door and painted with a pencil;
3: Drill a hole in the four corners of the painted door with a drill bit, and then start the hole directly with the electric saw;
4: If the hole is good, be sure to reserve the switch position. Now make a layer of wood to wrap the hole around for the sake of beauty;
5: Put the cat door on, have the accessory screw, and screw it with the screwdriver;
6: The screw port is also equipped with a screw cover. Press it and 0K is completed.
If it is a glass door and window, use a glass-wiping tool, gently cut it, as long as it is fixed with glass glue.
- The cat door separates the child from the puppy: Confines the smell or food in the bin to a room, while allowing your cat to enter and exit anytime, anywhere, and never have to worry about locking the cat in a room.
- Easy to install: Step-by-step installation instructions are for your reference, please be aware of and prepare the necessary tools and install them as needed.
- Safety and overdraft: The transparent cat’s flap allows the cat to look through the door. The external rain seal is waterproof. The brush strip eliminates the noise when the door is closed, and the inner frame edge is polished to avoid hurting the cat.
- Reduced noise: Small dog flaps are designed with brush strips to reduce the noise of pets entering and leaving the door; silent movements do not scare pets or disturb your rest.
- Beautifully decorated glass doors and windows: Small pet doors are transparent, so when mounted on transparent glazing/doors, they look like a single unit; ideal for installation on glazing and sliding glass doors.