This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Many cats live a life of leisure, spending their days napping, grooming, and grazing. All that on top of a high-calorie diet can cause an adult cat to put on more pounds—which could lead to more health issues. If your overweight cat is an overeater or often eats out of boredom, talk to your vet about a diet designed for weight care. Royal Canin Weight Care dry cat food is a diet tailored to help our lovable house cats live a long, magnificent life. It’s made with moderate fat levels (reduced by 33%*) for adult cat weight management. Optimal fibers increase the volume of food in your cat’s stomach to help them feel full. High protein levels support your kitty’s muscle mass, so they stay active and fit. And it’s enriched with L-carnitine to help keep their metabolism working hard to burn fat. Try pairing with Royal Canin Ultra Light wet cat food for a meal your cat will love. With nearly 50 years of scientific research and observation, Royal Canin continues to deliver targeted nutrition to feed every pet’s magnificence. Not satisfied? Then neither are we. Our formulas are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. For more details contact us at 800-592-6687. * Compared to Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Fit & Active dry cat food
- Royal Canin Weight Care dry cat food is a diet formulated for adult cats 1 year and older prone to weight gain
- Helps achieve an ideal weight and muscle mass with 33% reduced fat content*
- Satisfies their appetite with a unique blend of fibers that helps cats feel more full
- High protein maintains muscle mass to promote a healthy, active lifestyle
- Enriched with L-carnitine to support healthy metabolism and weight management