This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Cats can be very good at hiding digestive upsets. However, you can find clues in their litter box. Lots of stinky stools could mean your cat has a sensitive stomach and digestive tract. And regular regurgitation may indicate a more serious issue, so you should consult your veterinarian. Royal Canin Digest Sensitive Thin Slices in Gravy wet cat food is formulated to provide digestive support for your adult cat with a sensitive tummy. Highly digestible proteins promote digestive health and a balanced intestinal tract so that your cat enjoys their food comfortably. The high-protein formula also helps your cat maintain a healthy weight. And a uniquely balanced blend of vitamins and minerals promotes your pet’s overall physical health and wellness. Try pairing with Royal Canin Digestive Care dry cat food for a meal your cat will love. With nearly 50 years of scientific research and observation, Royal Canin continues to deliver targeted nutrition to feed every pet’s magnificence. Not satisfied? Then neither are we. Our formulas are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. For more details contact us at 800-592-6687.
- Royal Canin Digest Sensitive Thin Slices in Gravy wet cat food is formulated for cats 1 year and older with sensitive stomachs
- Highly digestible proteins help cats absorb nutrients better, while decreasing stool odor
- Helps maintain an ideal weight with specially formulated nutrition
- Precisely balanced blend of vitamins and minerals provides optimal cat health and wellness
- Perfect complement to Royal Canin Digestive Care dry cat food