This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Since the early 1940s the American made Resco Pro Series combs have been a favorite amongst professional groomers and pet lovers. The 1” hardened steel pins are pressed into a solid brass shank to make sure the pins will never break or bend. The entire comb is then precision nickel plated. The black polypropylene handle is designed for comfort and control, while the teeth are tapered and rounded to allow for smooth gliding through any coat while also stimulating the skin. This anti-static comb comes in coarse, medium, and fine models – a tool for every occasion, from mat removal to finish grooming. Each comb comes in a variety of signature colors – pick the color that matches YOUR style!
- Proudly made in America by Resco -Providing innovative grooming solutions since 1937!
- Our round-tipped, steel pins are pressed into a solid brass shank for the most durable comb on the market – Our pins won’t bend or break.
- Nickel plated and anti-static with optional powder coated finish available – Choose the color that suits your style
- Professional quality, preferred by Groomers and Vets around the world
- Lifetime Warranty – We guarantee our products are of the highest quality and made to last so you don’t have to worry.