This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
American-made Resco Cat Pro Series Fine (35 pins) Comb with 1-inch exposed pins. The Resco Cat Comb has fine tooth spacing and a red polypropylene handle. We recommend this for grooming short or long haired cats. Resco Pro Series grooming combs are the highest quality-made the old fashion way. This is our oldest model. We’ve sold this product since the 1940’s. The pins are hand set and are precision nickel plated over tapered, hardened steel pins with rounded tips. The tapered pins-with rounded tips-go into the coat easily and won’t hurt the pet’s skin. With a comfortable molded black polypropylene handle the Resco Pro Comb is available in fine (for dogs with smooth coats and for finish grooming), medium (our most popular size, for most breeds and finish grooming) and coarse (for coarse-coated dogs with shorter hair, mat removal and pre-finishing).
- Proudly made in America by Resco -Providing innovative grooming solutions since 1937!
- Our round-tipped, steel pins are pressed into a solid brass shank for the most durable comb on the market – Our pins won’t bend or break.
- Nickel plated and anti-static with optional powder coated finish available – Choose the color that suits your style
- Professional quality, preferred by Groomers and Vets around the world
- Lifetime Warranty – We guarantee our products are of the highest quality and made to last so you don’t have to worry.