This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Note: Some cats may not feel comfortable wearing nail caps at the beginning and will of course try to chew them off. We recommend staying with your pet until they get used to them. If you are unfamiliar with application procedures, please seek assistance or watch a tutorial before attempting. Tips for application: 1. We suggest that you have someone assisting you when applying. 2. Try on the nail cap without glue first to ensure a proper snug fit. 3. Make sure fur around the paw are separated from the paw. 4. Trim your pet cats nails and leave sufficient claw surface for the glue to adhere properly. (Kitten don’t need trimming) 5. Fill each nail cap with a little glue (only covering the nail part). Wait until the glue is half dried then slide the cap on. (Please be careful and avoid dropping glue on your hands or your cat’s fur. If you do, remove it using nail varnish remover and warm water.) 6. Wait until the glue is completely dried and begin the next one.
- This grooming set has the 3 basic things any pet cat owner needs, plus bonus medium nail caps.
- BRUSH: Small and delicate brush to help shed those pesky cat hairs
- NAIL SCISSORS: Safely and easily trim your cats nails
- NAIL FILER: Smooth out your cats nails after trimming
- NAIL CAPS (M): These are medium sized caps; Recommended for cats that weight approximately 9-13 pounds; Most adult average size cats wear medium.