This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
High-quality Master Grooming Tools Stripping Tool detangles coats, removes loose hair and thins undercoats quickly and efficiently.
• Features a very comfortable rosewood wood handle
• Curved stainless steel blades with rounded ends for added safety
Material: Rosewood and stainless steel
Sizes: Each tool measures 7½”L and has a head size of 1¾”
• 8-Blade for Coarse Fur
• 10-Blade for Coarse Fur
• 12-Blade for Medium Fur
• 20-Blade for Fine Fur
Care: Remove excess hair from blades by hand. Clean stripper with a soft brush or use a mild cleaner.
- A must-have tool for professional and amateur groomers alike
- Specially designed to detangle coats, remove loose hair, and thin undercoats quickly and efficiently
- Ergonomic rosewood grip offers unmatched comfort and control
- Curved stainless steel blades have rounded ends for added safety
- Also available in 8-, 12-, and 20-blade styles