This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Designed by groomers specifically to increase comfort and reduce the risk of repetitive motion injury, the Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Double Row Undercoat Rake allows you to groom in comfort as hardened steel teeth glide through the coat to remove undercoat and loose, dead hair with speed and efficiency. The wide girth and contoured shape of the ergonomic handle allows the hand and wrist to remain in a more natural position, reducing tension on the muscles and joints and dramatically reducing the risk of repetitive motion disorder.
• Ribbed rubber is permanently double-molded onto the handle
• Provides gentle cushioning and non-slip reassurance for greater control — even when hands are wet!
• The angled handle keeps your hand in a more natural position to reduce fatigue
Material: Hardened steel teeth; Permanently double-molded ribbed rubber
Size: Measures 5½”L x 4½”W. The back row of 20 pins measures ¾” L, the front row of 19 pins measures ½” L.
- A must-have tool for professional and amateur groomers alike
- Features hardened steel teeth that glide through the coat to remove undercoat and loose, dead hair with speed and efficiency
- Wide girth and contoured shape of the ergonomic handle allows the hand and wrist to remain in a more natural position