This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Dematting Tools were designed by groomers specifically to increase comfort and reduce the risk of repetitive motion injury.
• The Rake-Style Tool features 10 razor sharp hardened stainless steel blades to tackle unmanageable mats and tough tangles quickly and efficiently while maintaining coat length.
• Comb-Style Tools are available in two models, one with 9 blades and one with 12 blades. The 12-blade comb style is smaller, with closer teeth spacing for tighter mats and/or smaller dogs.
The innovative pistol grip handle keeps your hand in a natural position to reduce fatigue. Ribbed, non-slip rubber coating provides greater control for safe, effective mat removal with minimal effort. Double-bonded handles will not come off.
Material: Hardened steel teeth; handle is covered with ribbed rubber
• The 10-blade Rake measures 6¾”
• The 9-blade Comb measures 6⅞”
• The 12-blade Comb measures 6⅝”
- A must-have tool for professional and amateur groomers alike
- Designed to comb through mats quickly and effectively
- Ergonomic design offers unmatched comfort and reduces the risk of repetitive motion injury
- Innovative pistol grip handle keeps your hand in a natural position to reduce fatigue
- Aso available in a rake-style tool