This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
With its terrific combination of features, our Master Equipment FlashDry Control Stand Dryer offers great versatility. Groomers can have total control at their fingertips with just the touch of a button. The versatile Master Equipment FlashDry Control Stand Dryer functions as both a stand dryer and a force air canister dryer. Features a tip-resistant, 4-wheeled base for added stability in use and when moving around the shop.
• Comes with these accessories: Stand, hands-free rigid arm, flexible hose, and two nozzles
• User-friendly buttons surround an LCD screen that displays everything from the air output setting to the heat level
• The LCD screen also includes an “hours used indicator” to help users know when to perform maintenance on the unit
• Choose heat or no-heat option with just the touch of a button
• Can be used as a canister or stand dryer
• Air Volume: 83.56 CFM
• Air Speed: 6181.027 FPM
• Heat: up to 141.8 degrees F
• Motor: 2.4 HP
• Amps: 16A
• Watts: 1820W
• Volts: 110V
• Weight: 9 lbs
Materials: Metal and plastic
Dimensions: Canister: 14″L x 7″W x 6½”H; Stand: 27½”D x 35″W x 60″ H
Care: Wipe down body of dryer with a damp cloth, clean filters free of hair and debris daily, and change carbon brushes when indicated.
• Amps: 15
• Watts: 1600
• Heat: Variable, Room Temperature to 133 degrees
• Weight: 10 lbs.
• Height: 36″-53″ Swivels 360º and tilts 180º to offer endless versatility
• Cord Length: 8’9″
- Loaded with state-of-the-art features, the Master Equipment FlashDry Control Stand Dryer is the only dryer you’ll ever need!
- User-friendly buttons surround an LCD screen that displays everything from the air output setting to the heat level
- The LCD screen also includes an “hours used indicator” to help users know when to perform maintenance on the unit
- Features a tip-resistant, 4-wheeled base for added stability in use and when moving around the shop
- Can be used as a stand or canister dryer