This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Each gator shear is manufactured from a high-quality stainless steel alloy with a rockwell hardness rating of 57. This alloy allows the blade to be honed to razor sharpness. Blades stay sharp for months. Shears are precision weighted and balanced. Handles and finger rests are contoured for maximum comfort. Double screw tension produces smooth scissoring. All of these features combine for a shear that drastically reduces the amount of effort needed for scissoring. The result is an increase in productivity and a reduction in hand fatigue. Curved blade helps in the shaping of top knots, tails, feet etc. Measures 8-1/2-inch length.
- Shears are precision weighted and balanced
- Allow for effortless scissoring to increase productivity and reduce hand fatigue
- Double-screw tension produces smooth scissoring
- Curved blade helps in the shaping of top knots, tails, feet etc
- Measures 8-1/2-inch length