This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
NOTE: Image shows large and small brushes – this listing is for the small. Used and recommended by the top groomers in the world.
These fantastic brushes are from Germany and were sometimes sold under another brand name, but they NEVER manufactured the product. These brushes were and still are created and manufactured by ActiVet. This is the original and first, flexible brush and is the ONLY brush of its type worldwide. So the product is exactly the same, only the name is new (or old) depending how you look at it. Groomers Helper is now the Exclusive Distributor of ActVet Brushes in North America.
DUOs are two different brush types in one brush head, designed for applications that would normally require you to buy two brushes.
This brush is a combination of:
1. ActiVet GREEN Pro Soft
2. ActiVet GOLD SuperSoft Coat Grabber
BREED SUGGESTIONS:Young Dogs, Coton de Tulear, Pomeranian, Maltese, Belgian Shepherd, Setter, Yorkie, Dachshund, Papillon, Cocker Spaniel, Cav, King Charles, Rottweiler, etc.
***WE DO NOT SHIP ACTIVET BRUSHES TO EUROPE OR AUSTRALIA..
We (Groomers Helper) distribute a full line of ActiVet Brushes. They include:
1. Mat Zapper – Red
2. Pro Firm – Purple
3. Pro Soft – Green
4. Firm Coat Grabber – Silver
5. SuperSoft Coat Grabber – Gold
Distributed in North America exclusively through Groomers Helper.
RETURNS: All opened packages will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- Image shows large and small – this listing is for the small.
- Flexible headed brushes glide through the toughest of mats without damage to your pet’s coat.
- Ergonomically designed to reduce strain to the arm and wrist, alleviating Repetitive Motion Syndrome (R.M.S).
- Less snagging, less ‘ripping’, easy to use, durable, waterproof.
- Stainless steel pins will last for years.