This recipe is changed from the Recipe with Real Bone on catnutrition.Org
Ingredients for Geriatric Cat Food on a price range!
5 pounds of unsolicited mail, tuna, or floor chuck-whichever is cheapest
4000 mg Taurine drugs from CVS or Walgreens
200 mg of Vitamin A and D capsules
16 ounces [2 cups] water
four uncooked egg yolks or 2 cups of liquid eggs or yolks
4 pills multivitamin for men
4000 mg fish oil
8 drugs of nutrition E
two hundred mg of B Complex diet
8 tbsp of kitchen salt (non-compulsory except your cat has a thyroid troubles)
four tablets of calcium
Steps to creating the food:
1. Take all of your spam, tuna, and ground chuck and grind it down in order that it is able to be without problems consumed by using your cat. Be certain it isn’t too nice, due to the fact than it will likely be tougher to combine later and more difficult on your cat to soak up.
2. Take your 2 cups of water and upload your salt, then mix thoroughly.
3. Next you may want a pestle and mortar to overwhelm up your stable desk. Do no longer weigh down up your gel tablets. Cut them inside the center and add on your water and salt mixture. After the tablets are thoroughly overwhelmed, add the ones for your salt-water-gel capsule blend. Make positive the whole lot mixes.
4. Take your eggs and upload the ones on your modern aggregate.
5. Next take your floor up meat and add to your sludge mixture.
6. Make sure you thoroughly blend the sludge and meat, as it wishes to be encased within the meat. I propose you blend everything together with your hands in order that it is thorough.
7. Next placed it in zip lock bags, I would portion them in line with days or the amount for consumption in line with day by means of your cat. Leave these baggies together with your mix within the freezer for 2-3 hours.
eight. After the two-three hours are over, take hold of a baking pan and line it with foil in order that the bottom is thoroughly blanketed and not anything can leak through.
nine. Spray it with non-stick cooking spray and pre-heat your oven to 365.
10. Put your meat into the pan-minus the zip lock baggage. Cook it for 25 mins and until brownish, do now not allow it burn nor flip a darkish brown.
11. For the next 3 hours soak it in clam juice, tuna juice, or fish juice. This would permit the beef mixture absorb the odor and flavor of fish, which cats love.
12. Afterwards add it again on your zip log bags in line with your quantities pre-day. Freeze it for the subsequent 36 hours.
13. It have to be geared up to serve, however before you serve the food-you’ll want to warmth it up within the microwave. It should not be too hot, due to the fact cats are very sensitive to warmth. I might advocate to warmth it up for 2 mins and permit it cool until it is lukewarm.
14. This may be repeated as commonly as vital.